Joint pain can be your worst nightmare or an unwanted guest during chilly winters, cold monsoons or old age. Joints the connecting tissues between our bones – are an extremely important part of the human body. The health of your joints can determine the level of flexibility and ease with which your body performs everyday tasks.
Imagine not being able to do mundane tasks that we take for granted – standing up, sitting down, walking, picking up weight, bending, etc. While regular exercise, a balanced diet, and a healthy lifestyle can prevent joint pains to a certain extent, sometimes there is no way to circumvent it.At times like these, you need a reliable remedy that can not only help deal with the discomfort that comes with joint disorders but also aid the recovery process and strengthen your joints, muscles, and bones.
Common Causes of Joint Pain
-Natural wear and tear of the joints
-A drop in the synovial fluid level
-Strains and sprains
-Accidents and injuries
7 Benefits of Using Ayurvedic Oils for Joint Pain
- Betajoint oils can aid quicker recovery from joint, bone and muscle injuries.
- Using Ayurvedic oils to massage your joints can help relieve joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness.
- It is believed that regular Ayurvedic oil massages can help eliminate toxins and get rid of impurities in the body.
- Some theories and studies also suggest that using Ayurvedic oils can help you burn fat and shed any excess weight.
- Massage therapy improves the blood circulation, especially in the targeted areas where there might be stiffness, inflammation or pain.
- Ayurvedic oil massage can stimulate internal organs, improve their functioning and help remove metabolic waste from the body.
- Ayurvedic oils also promote the self-healing of cells, tissues, bones, muscles, and joints.
Betajoint ayurvedic oil for joint pain, knee pain, and neck pain. Herbs that help relieve backache, strains, sprains, sciatica, spondylitis and all kinds of chronic joint pain. Massaging this oil gently over the aching regions can help provide instant relief and promote healthy muscles and joints for long periods of time.
Dosage – Gently Massage with this oil and as directed by physician.
Storage-Keep in a cool, Dry & Dark place.
Keep Container tightly closed after every use.